Saturday, November 26, 2011

Creative Standoff

At a place where anything goes, there is no time to vent, not a second to breathe and no space to portray my depiction of emotions into an audiences ears. Schools been overwhelming and never seems like there are enough hours in the day, envy crips up on me as others carelessly, blow their time away. Dressing up and going out, irresponsible, uncomprimising , walking the streets they scream and shout. Just once I wish that was me, feeling boxed in and stretched out. All of the things I could be doing, all the places I could go, all the people who could see meand then they would know, I'm more then they are thinking, I'd rather stop talking and instead I'd want to show. How creative I could be, since they really don't know.

I wish I could blow in the breeze, no worries no cares, put my mind at ease, only focusing on nature, flowers and the trees, no professors, no tests, no bills, no stress, no problems, no mess, a clear mind with an open heart,  wish that would be how everyday could start, able to occomplish tasks, able to roll down my windows and let me hair blow free, no dental appointments, no late fees, no unavoidable contact with no someone who does give a dam about me...

No comments:

Post a Comment