Sunday, November 27, 2011

Hair Care for the Lazy to Share

So I'm guilty, I hardly ever do anything with my hair,  so I am trying to improve my self image, and my appearence... fir business purposes as well as personal it's very important. To have a business that protains to fashion, current trends and such and to walk around, and not utilize those basic visuals available to me, is set up for disaster. It is much more difficult to sale a service o product that I myself show absolutely no interest in. In this case it is essential that I represent fashion, or a current trend in order for perspective customers to see me as a reliable source on that information, that being said.

This i so far what I have found.

A quick such for simple hair styles for busy people came up with this:

1. Bantu Knots
which can esily be looked up on youtube

2. 60s hair style
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yp3DWhiKhRk&feature=related
this is a little do wop looking do

I think everythink works differently depending on what type of hair you have, the one I picked for number one would work for me, I may need to use a straightener before I decide to attempt the second option

3.will be determined later.

No comments:

Post a Comment