Sunday, November 27, 2011

Switch Up

So why is it that people say one thing but mean another, or why someone may spell their guts to someone for no specific reason at all . Why someone tries and tries to impress the one person that justr doesn't give a dam about them or their accomplishment.

What is this human desire to be noticed, to be understood, to fit in, to be relevant.

How can someone break this cycle and beat to their own drum, not worry about what others think, and not care what others say. While we may say we don't care certain things do effect us. Me for example, I can become the most over sensitive nut case in the right circumstances, weither I like to admit it or not , my envionment can severely affect me. My strong point is definately not taking criticism, taking negativity, or being able to coop well around people I feel don't like me.

So I want to find someways that I can benefit from to work on those issues, this information can also be shared with you and the people you love if you find it to be helpful and useful.

This for me is a huge problem so here are somethings that I would suggust trying:

1. Take a walk

2. listen to music with no lyrics, if I am already upset and then I begin listening to music, wither it is slow or upbeat, it only enhances how I am feeling if I am really upset. So I think it would be best to listen to music that has no words in it at all, only peaceful sounds.

3. Looking at beautiful pictures, mountain scenes, landscapes, sunsets, sunrises, and peaceful baby animals can be helpful.

No comments:

Post a Comment